WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Stud - Brigit Zahara My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/stud-by-brigit-zahara

Sasha is the hooker every man wants, but his services come with a high price. Yet even Sasha is surprised when a handsome stranger offers him five grand for one night. There’s something different about the mysterious Kyan, something Sasha can’t resist. Sasha ditches Tanner, one of his semi-regulars, to take Kyan up on his offer. But when Tanner’s anger over Sasha’s slight takes a dangerous turn, he’ll need Kyan and all the supernatural powers Sasha didn’t know his lover possessed if he hopes to get out of Tanner’s clutches in one piece.

Vampires and seduction go hand-in-hand in Stud. Brigit Zahara has delivered a sexy paranormal tale with two drop-dead gorgeous heroes. It’s easy to get caught up in the sensuality of Stud, which made most of the book a satisfying read. Towards the end, however, the book takes a disturbing turn which would have worked well, if the resolution to Sasha’s trial hadn’t been incongruously lusty. I did like Stud, but unfortunately what has stayed with me after finishing it was the last quarter of the book, as opposed to the more satisfying majority of the read.