WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Daniel's Surrender - Sierra Summers,  VJ Summers 4.5 stars - My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/daniels-surrender

Daniel Ellis only does casual sex. The playboy Dom learned at a young age that love makes you weak, and he’s vowed to never open himself up to heartbreak. At thirty-six, Daniel is still successfully keeping his promise to himself until he gets involved with his best friend’s younger brother. Matthew Worthington tempts Daniel like no one has before, and when lovely teacher Shannon Whitney is added to the mix, Daniel’s a goner. Still, Daniel is determined to keep their relationship all about sex. But even the strongest walls can’t keep love out, and Matthew and Shannon are fast making Daniel want to surrender his heart.

Daniel’s Surrender is my absolute favorite Corporate Affairs book! Like the first two Corporate Affairs stories, Daniel’s Surrender is blisteringly erotic, but it’s the characters themselves that made me fall in love with the book. Daniel, Matthew, and Shannon captivated me from the first. Shannon’s openness and sunshiny attitude made me smile and Matthew’s warm heart and energetic nature made me swoon. Is there any amount of bribery that can get Sierra and VJ Summers to deliver Matthew to my doorstep? Daniel, in turn, is the most damaged of the three. Because of the scars he carries from the past, he hurts Shannon and Matthew (especially Matthew). But don’t fret, dear readers — it wouldn’t be a satisfying romance if Mses. Summers didn’t redeem Daniel. I finished Daniel’s Surrender wholly delighted with the love story and eager to re-read the book again. Brava, Mses. Summers — Daniel’s Surrender is too fabulous to resist!

Note: Daniel’s Surrender was previously published by Liquid Silver Books.