WitandSin

Wit and Sin

With This Kiss: Part Three - Eloisa James My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/with-this-kiss-part-three-by-eloisa-james

Captain Colin Barry has returned home from a life at sea wounded both inside and out. He knows he doesn’t deserve Lady Grace Ryburn, a woman he never saw as more than a friend until it was too late and she was engaged to someone else. But now that Colin has her alone, he realizes he can’t let Grace go. Throwing the rules of propriety to the wind, Colin embraces the attitude of his pirate father and sets out to capture the heart of the woman he loves.

Eloisa James brings Colin and Grace’s spellbinding romance to a close in With This Kiss: Part Three. After all the hurt, misunderstandings, and pure, unadulterated emotion in the first two With This Kiss installments, I was eager to see Colin and Grace find the happily ever after they so deserved. And boy did Ms. James make the culmination of their love story worth it. After everything Grace has been through, it’s not easy for her to believe that Colin could really love her. I loved watching Colin convince her that she absolutely is the woman for him. They’re such a great match that I almost hated to see their story end. Indeed, the epilogue of With This Kiss: Part Three has me desperately hoping Ms. James will pen more stories about the Ryburn and Barry families.

With This Kiss: Part Three is sexy, yet sweet at the same time. Don’t miss out on Colin and Grace’s story — read all three parts of With This Kiss in order and be prepared to be swept away!