WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell
Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps - Kelly Williams Brown My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2013/04/review-adulting-by-kelly-williams-brown.html

Adulting is a must-read for anyone in their twenties! Author Kelly Williams Brown has penned an incredibly helpful how-to geared toward twenty-somethings who may be grown up but don’t always feel like it.

We all have gaps in our knowledge (I freely admit to being a dunce when it comes to car maintenance) and Adulting helps fill in the most necessary ones in 468 simply-stated steps. It’s an incredibly useful resource, and I’m positive I’ll be re-reading the areas I need to focus on many times. But what I enjoyed best about Adulting wasn’t the tips themselves (though that is why I recommend the book), but rather Ms. Williams Brown’s writing style. Adulting is incredibly funny and a pure joy to read.

Adulting is a brilliant, helpful book that I’m glad I own. If you’re a twenty-something who doesn’t have adulthood all figured out (and face it, most of us don’t), then I highly recommend spending an afternoon reading Adulting.

Note: In addition to reading Adulting, I highly recommend checking out Kelly Williams Brown’s Adulting blog.