WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Nerds Are Freaks Too by Koko Brown

Nerds Are Freaks Too - Koko Brown

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/nerds-are-freaks-too-by-koko-brown

Roxanne Simmons has been best friends with Leonidas Papadopoulos for ten years, which is why she’s shocked when he reveals his feelings for her. Roxanne can’t bear to chance ruining their friendship, so she turns Leo down. Unfortunately, now the idea that her best friend could be something more won’t leave her brain. When she signs up for a kinky online dating site and meets “Constantine” — a man who cybersexes her to the best orgasm of her life — Roxanne is torn. Should she risk her friendship with Leo on the chance they could have a romantic relationship or should she pursue the seductive Constantine?

Smart, gorgeous, romantic… Who could resist Leo? In Nerds Are Freaks Too, author Koko Brown had me drooling over her sexy, kinky, doting hero and it’s because of Leo that I was drawn into the story. I adored him and wanted Roxanne to give him a chance. As for Roxanne, she’s not unlikeable — far from it. Rather, Nerds Are Freaks Too requires you to suspend disbelief or you’ll lose respect for her intelligence. It’s no spoiler to say that Leo is Constantine; Ms. Brown provides significant, unavoidable signs even a reader who has just met Leo wouldn’t miss. Roxanne not realizing it was a bit of a disappointment. That being said, I still really enjoyed Nerds Are Freaks Too. The relationship between Roxanne and Leo is electric and I just adore a commanding nerdy hero. All in all I found Nerds Are Freaks Too to be a fast-paced, red-hot read and the payoff is worth the rocky road to happily ever after.

Source: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/nerds-are-freaks-too-by-koko-brown