WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Sweetest Seduction by KB Alan

Sweetest Seduction - K.B. Alan

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/sweetest-seduction-by-kb-alan

Curvy accountant Valerie has a thing for one of her clients, but there’s no way she’d ever go out with him. Keith’s a photographer who works primarily with fashion models and Val has no interest in competing with stick-thin beauties for his attention. What she doesn’t realize is that it’s her — and only her — who has Keith tied up in knots. And Keith’s tired of Val turning him down. This Valentine’s Day Val will learn what it means to be pursued by the sexy man of her dreams.

Sweetest Seduction is an aptly-titled story that’s a whole lot of fun. KB Alan has penned a fast-paced romantic tale featuring two incredibly likeable protagonists. Val’s a heroine most women can relate to; she’s smart, hardworking, and lovely, but not without insecurities. Keith’s got his work cut out for him making Val see she’s the woman for him. And boy, does this hot-as-heck photographer know how to make a woman feel cherished. I definitely wouldn’t mind having a Keith of my own. Ms. Alan makes Keith the ideal hero without him ever seeming cardboard perfect.

A dash of Southern California sights add further dimension to Sweetest Seduction. As a born and bred Valley girl, I admit I absolutely loved the small details Ms. Alan added to bring Keith and Val’s home to life. All in all I found Sweetest Seduction to be a wonderfully entertaining story and I look forward to reading more of Ms. Alan’s work.

Source: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/sweetest-seduction-by-kb-alan