WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Mardi Gras Magic by Remy Richard

Mardi Gras Magic - Remy Richard

My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/mardi-gras-magic-by-remy-richard

Jolie has just about given up hope that her best friend, Palmer, will ever see her as more than a friend. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t still fantasize about him every chance she gets. Jolie would never compromise her friendship with Palmer, but suddenly he begins to act a little bit differently and she has to wonder if perhaps her feelings aren’t one-sided.

Palmer’s wanted Jolie for years, but something has always kept him from acting on his attraction. But help — in the form of a little Mardi Gras-time magic from a voodoo priestess — gives Palmer unexpected insight into Jolie’s desires. Now that he knows Jolie wants him, Palmer’s not letting anything stand in his way. He’s about to rock Jolie’s world…and capture her heart in the process.

Laissez les bon temps rouler! Mardi Gras Magic is fast, fun, and ferociously sexy. Jolie and Palmer are best friends who would make even better lovers, but neither wants to risk ruining their friendship by opening up about their feelings. The sexual tension between them is almost too much for either to bear, but with a little help from a voodoo priestess, the nature of Palmer and Jolie’s relationship changes forever. Author Remy Richard goes wild with red-hot erotic scenes in Mardi Gras Magic. The reason the sizzling nature of the story works so well is because Ms. Richard establishes a solid foundation for Palmer and Jolie from the very start. The fantasies come to life were just the oh-so-delicious icing on top of the cake that was Jolie and Palmer’s romance. I loved Mardi Gras Magic and I can’t wait to read more of Ms. Richard’s work!

Source: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-reviews/mardi-gras-magic-by-remy-richard