WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Walk of Shane

Walk of Shame (Love Unexpectedly) - Lauren Layne

This was a really cute, fluffy romance. Most of the book was fun and flirty with low drama. The end did have some manufactured drama that was really frustrating and some rushed sequences, but oh well. Georgie was a delight and despite the fact that he could be a jerk once in a while, I liked Andrew well enough that I was rooting for he and Georgie to get their happily ever after. Bonus points for the nods to Enchanted and double points to this book for not putting down the fairytale romance or sparkly, pretty things.

Unrelated to my rating, I listened to this on audio and I ADORED Susannah Jones's narration. She was perfect for Georgie and did a good job with Andrew. However, Joe Arden's narration wasn't for me and I kept stopping because of it.