WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Under Pressure by Cathryn Fox

Under Pressure (Dossier Book 3) - Cathryn Fox

My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

Under Pressure is a fast-paced, seriously hot friends-to-lovers romance. As that is one of my favorite romance tropes, I was eager to dive into Reese and Cole’s story. Author Cathryn Fox did not disappoint – Under Pressure was the perfect mix of sweetness and spice.

Reese and Cole have been best friends for years, but each is too fearful of damaging their friendship to let on how much they want the other. An adventure-filled vacation is just the push they need to take the leap from friends to something much more. Ms. Fox did a great job of establishing Reese and Cole’s bond in a short amount of time. Because Cole and Reese do have such a strong foundation, it’s not unbelievable that they fall in love so quickly as they’re pretty much there to begin with. There’s no false drama in the story (which I appreciated), only two people understandably wary of damaging the most important relationship in their lives.

As individuals, Cole and Reese are incredibly likeable. As a couple, they are smokin’ hot with excellent chemistry in bed and out. And when you add in that they can also be quite sweet together, it’s easy to see why they’re such an easy couple to root for. All in all, Under Pressure is a quick and sexy romance that will leave you smiling. I adored Cole and Reese and I’m looking forward to more of Ms. Fox’s Dossier tales.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2017/09/review-under-pressure-by-cathryn-fox.html