WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Her Naughty Holiday by Tiffany Reisz

Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work) - Tiffany Reisz

Her Naughty Holiday is one of my favorite books of 2016! Clover and Erick’s story has everything I want in a romance – it’s sexy, heartwarming, and genuinely funny. Tiffany Reisz has a gift for blending eroticism with snappy humor and she’s an author who is now on my autobuy list because of this book.

Clover is a hardworking businesswoman who built her own company from the ground up and has made a smashing success of it. But that’s not good enough for her family, who may love her, but who criticize Clover constantly, never seeing her for the amazing, talented person she is. All they can focus on is the fact that she’s not married and reproducing, and anyone with a family like that would be stressed about them invading their home for Thanksgiving. With a little push from her helpful teenage employee, Clover asks single dad Erick to be her fake boyfriend for the holidays, just so she can get her family off her back.

What starts off as a crazy plan turns into a very real, very hot romance. Clover is a fantastic heroine who deserves an equally fantastic hero, and Erick fits the bill perfectly. He’s a divorced single dad with a snarky environmentalist/neo-pagan teenage daughter (who is so funny she threatens to steal the show), a contractor with a business of his own, and is kind and sexy-as-hell to boot. I fell for him immediately. Clover has a few insecurities about her looks and Erick never dismisses them, but instead lets her know how gorgeous he thinks she is. I loved that both he and Clover were in their thirties and didn’t mind scars or the messiness of life. In short, Erick and Clover were so fantastic together that I couldn’t stop smiling whenever they shared the page. Their burgeoning romance is by turns sweet, erotic, and charming, resulting in a completely addictive story.

I cannot express how much I loved Her Naughty Holiday. It’s bright, energetic, has snappy dialogue and memorable characters, and is seriously hot. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to read this in one sitting, because this is a story that grabs you from the first page and doesn’t let go. I cannot recommend Her Naughty Holiday enough – this is one holiday story I’ll be revisiting all year long.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2016/12/review-her-naughty-holiday-by-tiffany.html