WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Fly with Me by Chanel Cleeton

Fly With Me (A Wild Aces Romance) - Chanel Cleeton

Fly with Me is a story that starts out with flashy fun and red-hot eroticism and then turns into something deeper and heart-wrenching. Chanel Cleeton takes readers on one hell of a journey in this first Wild Aces book and I loved every bit of it.

When sassy boutique owner Jordan meets cocky fighter pilot Noah during her sister’s bachelorette weekend in Vegas, she thinks she’s got his number. The attraction between them burns bright, but there’s a playfulness to their initial encounters that drew me in from the start. Jordan is confident, clever, and I absolutely loved the way she owns her attitude. Noah is sexy-as-sin and completely in love with flying F-16s. They only planned on a weekend fling, but what happens in Vegas can’t stay in Vegas, because – much to the shock of both Jordan and Noah – they want more. Even after tearing up the sheets, they can’t seem to let go of one another. Though Noah is a U.S. Air Force fighter pilot currently stationed in Oklahoma and Jordan owns her own clothing boutique in Florida, the two decide they’re going to see where their connection takes them and try for a long-distance relationship.

What really made me fall in love with Fly with Me is that there is no false drama – the obstacles Jordan and Noah face are painfully realistic. Falling in love may be easy for them, but that doesn’t ensure they’ll get a happily ever after. Ms. Cleeton does and incredible job of showing how difficult making a life can be when the one you love is in the military. Sure, Noah and his fellow fighter pilots are all drop-dead gorgeous and have the sexy swagger of a fantasy military hero. But Ms. Cleeton doesn’t shy away from showing both the rewards and the incredibly high cost of being and loving a fighter pilot. Noah and Jordan’s burgeoning relationship is tested by separation, schedules, curveballs, and the possibility of heartbreak. What Jordan and Noah deal with, separately and as a couple, makes me respect them and their love story all the more. This is a romance that takes work, and I absolutely loved the reality mixed in with the fantasy.

Fly with Me is truly an exceptional blend of sensual fun and gripping emotion. I found myself falling deeper in love with the story the more Jordan’s life became entwined with that of Noah and his military family. Ms. Cleeton takes Jordan and Noah on a rocky road to happily ever after, one with ups and downs that will keep you turning the pages of Fly with Me late into the night. By the end of the book, I was so invested in the world of the Wild Aces that I wanted to drop everything and dive right into the next book, Into the Blue. Fly with Me is by turns sexy, sassy, and soulful, and it’s a story that will stay with me for a very long time.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2016/05/review-fly-with-me-by-chanel-cleeton.html