WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Wit and Sin's Best Books of 2015

The clock is ticking down to 2016, and with it comes a slew of books I cannot wait to read. But before I dive into what’s coming, it’s time to take a look back at the books of 2015. I read 168 books this year, some great, some incredible, and (fortunately) only a few that I don’t care to revisit. I tried 64 new (to me) authors, and once again found some amazing authors whose books I cannot do without (Lilah Pace is now an autobuy author and I will definitely be glomming up Jeanette Murray and Amanda Weaver’s backlists). And finally, I participated in my sixth A to Z Reading Challenge, a fun challenge that usually leads me to at least a couple of books I might not have moved to the top of my TBR pile otherwise.

I read a number of excellent books this year, but I did manage to narrow the list down so I could spotlight the best of the best that I read in 2015:

Wit and Sin Best Books of 2015

My Top Fifteen Books of 2015

Note: My picks weren’t all published in 2015 (two are even January 2016 releases), but all were new-to-me reads for the year.
Also note: The books are alphabetized by title as I love them all equally

Asking for It Cover1. Asking for It (Asking for It, Book 1) by Lilah Pace

Begging for It Cover2. Begging for It (Asking for It, Book 2) by Lilah Pace

Blood Kiss Cover3. Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, Book 1) by J.R. Ward

The Deal Cover4. The Deal (Off-Campus, Book 1) by Elle Kennedy

Dearest Rogue Cover5. Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, Book 8) by Elizabeth Hoyt
My Review | Buy Link

Grave Phantoms Cover6. Grave Phantoms (Roaring Twenties, Book 3) by Jenn Bennett

Ink and Bone Cover7. Ink and Bone (The Great Library, Book 1) by Rachel Caine

Obsession in Death Cover8. Obsession in Death (In Death, Book 40) by J.D. Robb

Off the Clock Cover9. Off the Clock (Pleasure Principle, Book 1) by Roni Loren
My Review Coming Soon | Buy Link (*2016 release*)

Playing Knotty Cover10. Playing Knotty by Elia Winters

Rock Chick Cover11. Rock Chick (Rock Chick, Book 1) by Kristen Ashley
My Mini-Review | Buy Link

Rock Chick Redemption Cover12. Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, Book 3) by Kristen Ashley
My Mini-Review | Buy Link

The Score Cover13. The Score (Off-Campus, Book 3) by Elle Kennedy
My Review | Buy Link (*2016 release*)

Shards of Hope Cover14. Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, Book 14) by Nalini Singh
My Review | Buy Link

This Book Will Change Your Life Cover15. This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver

My Top Re-Reads of 2015

Aidan and Ethan Cover1. Aidan & Ethan (Seeking Redemption, Book 1) by Cameron Dane
Buy Link

Devil in Winter Cover2. Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, Book 3) by Lisa Kleypas
Buy Link

Festive in Death Cover3. Festive in Death (In Death, Book 39) by J.D. Robb
My Review Coming Soon | Buy Link

Slave to Sensation Cover4. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, Book 1) by Nalini Singh

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2015/12/best-books-of-2015.html