WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Don't Walk Away by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy

Don't Walk Away (DreamMakers Book 3) - Elle Kennedy, Vivian Arend

Don’t Walk Away is the perfect mix of sweetness and spice. Emma and Dean’s story has all the raw passion I’ve come to expect from Elle Kennedy and Vivian Arend, and it’s wrapped up in a truly sweet reunion romance. Add in the incredibly fun supporting cast of characters and it’s easy to see why I devoured this book in one sitting.

They say the bigger they are the harder they fall, and that’s definitely true for “Manwhore of the Year” Dean. The final member of the original DreamMakers trio enjoys sleeping his way through San Francisco and claims he has no desire to change his naughty ways. Seeing Emma again changes all that. She’s his first and only love and though it’s been eleven years, Dean quickly falls head over heels for the woman Emma has become. But it’ll take more than charm and boatloads of sex appeal for Dean to regain Emma’s trust. He broke her heart when they were younger and though Emma can forgive him once she knows his reasons, trusting him with her heart again isn’t so easy. Dean has to put all his DreamMakers skills to use to win her over and it’s an absolute blast to watch. Emma and Dean have such bright chemistry and they’re both so genuinely likeable that it’s impossible not to be swept away by their love story. I do wish we’d gotten to see a bit more of their shared past, but as it stands Emma and Dean’s romance is a satisfying combination of dirty good fun and genuine emotion.

Don’t Walk Away is the final story in the DreamMakers trilogy, but I’ve got my fingers crossed so hard they hurt that there are related books to come. Mses. Arend and Kennedy leave some pretty big teasers for their awesome supporting characters, and I just might cry if Suz and Gillian don’t get books of their own. While I keep my hopes up, I’ll definitely enjoy re-reading all three DreamMakers books. All Fired Up,Love is a Battlefield, and Don’t Walk Away are a blast to read. Hot as hell former Army Rangers heroes who make dreams come true, smart, sassy heroines you’d love to have as friends, red-hot romances… What’s not to love?

FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2015/04/review-dont-walk-away-by-vivian-arend.html