WitandSin

Wit and Sin

Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1)
Christine Bell

Review: Merry Christmas, Baby by Jill Shalvis

Merry Christmas, Baby - Jill Shalvis

My idea of a great holiday romance is a story that touches your heart while being festive and fun. Merry Christmas, Baby is all that and more. Jill Shalvis gives readers a peek of what happens after happily ever after for one of her most beloved Lucky Harbor couples, Sawyer and Chloe. The two of them are still deeply in love, but with a baby on the way and some deep-seated insecurities causing worry, everything’s not sunshine and rainbows. I absolutely loved seeing how Chloe and Sawyer have grown both individually and as a couple of the years, and I was rooting for them to work out their troubles in time for the holidays. There’s a wealth of emotion in Merry Christmas, Baby and I devoured every last word.

With the incredible Lucky Harbor series now at an end, Merry Christmas, Baby is like an extended epilogue that is sure to please any fan of the series. Many beloved characters appear throughout the story and it was particularly delightful to visit the three couples that started it all. If you haven’t read the Lucky Harbor series or have only read some of the books, never fear – Merry Christmas, Baby can be read as a standalone. That being said, I believe it’s more enjoyable if you’ve read Head Over Heels, the book where Chloe and Sawyer fell in love.

It’s no secret that I absolutely love the Lucky Harbor series, but standing on its ownMerry Christmas, Baby is still a story I would recommend to any romance lover looking for a cozy short that’ll leave them smiling. Ms. Shalvis knows how to bring humor and heart to any tale, and Merry Christmas, Baby is no exception.

Source: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2014/11/review-merry-christmas-baby-by-jill.html